Mar 21, 2012

Sneak Peak...

It's been over two months since my last update, and that's because we're working too damn hard on our project!

I constantly wanted to post some new stuff here... but nothing's been brought to a high enough finish to show. I hope that by july we'll have an actual film to show! but one step at a time.

In the meanwhile, I'm gonna post a couple of color script pieces I've done for our short, with the cooperation of my two main men in the project, Guy Elnathan (who's running THIS blog you should check) and Daniel Lichter, who's an awesome dude as well(And he runs THIS blog).



So these are just color guidelines, and the film is going to be all 3D.
We're hoping it'll be finished but honestly, this is a learning experience, and as long as we're coming out of it with more experience and knowledge than when we entered - we're happy as pigs in...

More to come.

-Alon Tako.

No comments:

Post a Comment